beBhakti is now accepting applications for 2018 Teacher Training.
CurriculumbeBhakti is a vinyasa based yoga studio with an emphasis on finding your own voice as a teacher through leela (playful curiosity) and svadhyaya (self-study).
The curriculum includes:
- Alignment & Anatomy
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Prenatal Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Kundalini, Intro to Sanksrit
- Bhakti yoga and Mythology
- The Art of Sequencing
- The Business of Yoga
Saturdays 11- 5
$2800 “earlybird” (if paid by June 1st)
$3200 if paid in full by the first day of training
$3600 if paid in installments (with a contract)
A $500 non refundable deposit is required within 2 weeks of acceptance into the program.
- Light on Yoga, BKS Iyengar
- Path with Heart, Jack Kornfield
- Heart of Yoga, T.K.V. Desikichar
- Yoga Mind, Body Spirit: A Return to Wholeness, Donna Farhi
- Chakras: Energy Centers of Transformation, Harish Johari
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Sri Swami Satchitananda
- Healing Mantras, Thomas Ashley-Farrand
- Anatomy Coloring Book 3rd Edition